Why is time so important? It’s been proven that virtually every environment improves in efficiency, and people and process are organized, when time is synchronized. Additionally, coordinated scheduling is essential
Computer File Encryption : Part I. The sophistication of computer network intruders and computer hackers seem to exponentially grow by the day. In an earlier episode of The Communicator, Jeff, Chris, and Brittany talked about password security
As a computer user, you’re bound to come across terms such as ‘adware,’ ‘malware,’ and ‘spyware’ –among many others. The internet is full of warnings about the latest Trojan horse barging its way
62.5 Versus 50 Micron Multi-Mode Fiber – What is the Difference? Multi-Mode fiber infrastructures utilize 62.5 micron (LED) or 50 micron (Laser) to connect wiring closets for network backbones. Jeff and Chris welcome Rodney Russell of Tele-Optics, Inc.
When you are setting up personal accounts online, one of the first steps is to pick a strong password. Most people choose something very easy to remember, such as names or other information easily associated to them
When working with wireless connectivity, not all types are equal. Most professional IT people (and garage-engineers) know the difference between wireless LAN types and their operating range in the ISM bands.
I was working on a few projects here at work and stopped to talk to one of our technicians, Tom Davenport. Tom and I were discussing a few topics
FOR TECH ADDICT!,
FinalWire AIDA 64 is one of the most useful tools ever created. Simple looking, yet powerful and complex, AIDA64 has all the ingredients required from a top class software suite.
This post syndicated from: CNET News
A Google engineer says the company is rejiggering its search results so that sites with excessive optimization don't trump sites with solid content.
Have you ever downloaded a video only to find that it won’t play back? These two simple solutions will make one’s media viewing considerably simpler for Microsoft Windows PC’s.
Visit TECHSMITH.COM for all your screen capture needs! Interested in an excellent screencasting solution? This is the program you are looking for. Outstanding ease of use, features & jazzy looks will make your content production a breeze!
Security systems have seen their range from simple to elaborate and the use of cameras in any security system environment shares that same range.
With the prevalence of home wireless networks, it seems everyone and their grandmother has a WiFi connection going these days.
Many of you reading the title of this blog may say “that is so thirty seconds ago….of course it is!”, but it begs to differ if for many businesses that TDM is the answer for their choice of voice for their telephone system in their organization.
You see it advertised everyday through traditional media and social media – residential security. Now more than ever, it is a concern of many for a number of factors (family safety, valuables, etc)
The idea of tracking customer purchases and “profiling” them thereby enticing with coupons, rebates, and other deals is nothing new in the retail space.
Does your computer have a virus? That might be a tough question to answer for a few. If your answer was an immediate and confident “no” then you’re in the minority.
What is the best voice choice for your business? Answer – Good question.
In today’s business world, there are many items that may be considered “critical” to its operation.
Many of us tend to be reactive rather than proactive – go ahead , it’s OK to admit it. I am one of them. Especially, when it comes to personal and residential security, we don’t think about it unless something happens to us or to a friend or loved one.
- It’s Atomic! – Radio and GPS-Controlled Network Time
- Computer File Encryption : Part I
- Malware, Adware, and Spyware – What are the Differences?
- 62.5 Versus 50 Micron Multi-Mode Fiber – What is the Difference?
- DNS Changer – Will You Lose It on July 9?
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) – Power Options
- Residential Security Systems – Seven Security Questions to Ask
- Wired or Wireless – Will 802.11ac Narrow the Gap?
- Analog vs IP Cameras – What Is the Right Resolution?
- Wireless Application:How to Select the Best Type – 2.4 Ghz
- Password Security – Make Them Stronger
- Lookout vs. Avast! Mobile Security – Which is Better for Your Android Phone?
- Wireless Application: How to Select the Best Type – 900Mhz
- The Best Choice for Voice-Episode III-Voice over IP (VoIP)
- CALL CONTROL – Stop Unwanted Calls Dead
- 62.5 Versus 50 Micron Multi-Mode Fiber – 10GB and Beyond
- 10GBASE-T – Is 2012 the Year for Wide Adoption?
- AIDA 64 – Extreme System Utilities
- Google plans to penalize ‘overly optimized’ sites
- Video Codec Troubles?
- Screencasting – One App To Rule Them All
- Security Cameras & Recording – Five Questions To Answer
- Are You Protecting Your WiFi?
- Best Choice for Voice-(Episode II-Is TDM Really Near Death?)
- Residential Security – Seven Questions Everyone Should Ask
- Retail Tracking and Profiling – Help or Hurt?
- Infestation Identification – How do I know I have a Virus?
- The Best Choice For Voice (Episode I – Introduction)
- What Else Can I Do to Protect? Five Quick Ideas to Consider